Pay via PayPal | Maestro | American Express | Discover | Master Card | Visa | Visa Debit | Visa Electron.
Bluetooth – 60 Articles
Bluetooth – 60 Articles
10 Benefits Of Smarthphone Bluetooth
Know more about the technology today.
smartphones, at&t smartphones, blackberry smartphones, samsung smartphones, best smartphones, blackjack smartphones, treo smartphones, rim blackberry smartphones
10 Benefits Of Smarthphone Below, are 10 benefits and reasons to use this technology.
1. Wireless As you probably already know, there are many benefits and advantages to using wireless devices. Along with improving safety as a result of eliminating wires you don’t need, wireless also offers you plenty of other advantages. When traveling with your laptop or other wireless devices, you’ll no longer have to worry about bringing connection cables.
2. Bluetooth is actually inexpensive The technology of cheap for companies to implement, which results in lower costs for the company. These savings are then passed from the company on to you.
3. It is automatic, doesn’t have you set up a connection or push any buttons. When two or more devices enter a range of up to 30 feet of each other, they will automatically begin to communicate without you having to do anything.
4. Standardized protocol Bluetooth is standardized wireless, meaning that a high level of compatibility among devices is guaranteed. Bluetooth will connect devices to each other, even if they aren’t the same model.
5. Low interference Bluetooth devices almost always avoid interference from other wireless devices. Bluetooth uses a technique known as frequency hopping, and also low power wireless signals.
6. Low energy consumption As a result of Bluetooth using low power signals, the technology requires very little energy and will use less battery or electrical power as a result. This is an excellent benefit for mobile devices, as Bluetooth won’t drain the battery.
7. Sharing voice and data The standard for Bluetooth will allow compatible devices to share data and voice communications. This is great for mobile phones and headsets, as Bluetooth simplifies driving and talking on your cell phone.
8. Instant PAN (Personal Area Network) You can connect up to seven Bluetooth devices to each other within a range of up to 30 feet, forming a piconet or PAN. For a single room, you can also set up multiple piconets.
9. Upgradeable Upgradeable is the standard for Bluetooth. There are newer versions of Bluetooth in the works, which offer many new advantages and backward compatible with older versions.
10. The technology stays Bluetooth technology is a world wide, universal wireless standard. With it being as popular as it is, you can count on it being around for years to come. As more and more devices start to use Bluetooth technology, more manufacturers will be eager to make their products compatible. A chain reaction will occur, making Bluetooth the standard for cutting edge wireless.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Bluetooth
While using the Bluetooth feature, you can run through a lot of advantages to and at the same time and run to a lot of disadvantages also.
While using the Bluetooth feature, you can run through a lot of advantages to and at the same time and run to a lot of disadvantages also. With about every great technology, there has to be something in there that makes it not perfect. There’s probably no such thing of a perfect product. A few advantages and disadvantages of Bluetooth includes the following.
Widely Used: Bluetooth is now really popular and keeps getting more popular as time passes by. It is now widely used across countries and almost by everyone. Companies are taking the benefit by using this in their new and future products to make life much easier for everyone. Pretty much very soon, you will be noticing quite a bit of technology will be wireless due to Bluetooth. As it is already, but most likely it will be more dominant. You can use Bluetooth on laptops, cell phones, music players, headsets, printers and a lot more other products.
Feature Simplicity: You do not need to know much about technology in order to run Bluetooth. Anyone that doesn’t have no knowledge about the new technology can still be able to use the Bluetooth feature due to its simplicity and the ease of use. I think that the simplicity of it and the fact that it’s wire free makes it very widely used and utmost popular.
Free of Charge: Best of all, you do not have to pay a penny for the service! It’s not an extra cell phone or cable bill that you have to add to your budget. Simply by the technology and you’re done! All you need to do is connect it with what you are using. There hasn’t been any reporting lately on companies charging a monthly fee or any fee for people to use the Bluetooth feature and I don’t expect it.
Go Wireless!: It allows you to stay cord free and do not have to worry about finding the correct place to connect that extra long cord. Avoid having to have a ton of cords wherever you go. You may still need a few cords but not as much as you would without Bluetooth. You can also go to the internet wirelessly with this feature when you’re out somewhere outside of your home.
Your in Control: Even though you are able to exchange data across your cell phones, you still have the ability to keep your information private. In order to make a transfer or allow someone to access the files on your phone, you will have to give them access by accepting or rejecting the request through your phone. If you have the Bluetooth feature enabled on your phone and not disabled while using it, others that you may not even know request to send you a file.
Battery Use: This occurs mostly on your cell phone but also occurs in other technology such as music players. You’re using up more battery power when you leave your Bluetooth enabled on your phone all day. To disregard all this, the best thing that you can possibly do is disable it once you are completed with the transfer. It only takes a few seconds to enable and disable so it wouldn’t hurt to disable it once you are done using it.
Bluetooth Internet: Throughout all devices, when using Bluetooth internet, the connection can sometimes run very slow so Bluetooth internet is not highly suggested for all cases.
As you can notice that there are quite a bit of advantages and fewer disadvantages. Overall, Bluetooth is a great thing to be using on all your devices that supports it. You can do so much with it and includes cutting all the cords attached to your devices.