Chocolate - 600 Chocolate Recipes - Instant Download
Please note that images are not supplied.
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be used as web or newsletter content
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be given away
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus with other things you sell
- [YES] Can be added to paid or free membership sites
- [YES] Can be offered through auction sites
- [YES] Can sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights
- [YES] Can sell Private Label Rights
- [YES] Full Product Copyrights
- [YES] May Modify Product
- [YES] Added to Paid Membership Websites
Create ebooks, populate websites and more.
1. Add them to your blog.
Similar to adding PLR articles to your website, you can take excerpts and use them on your blog for fresh content. Whether you take a portion and use it as a “tip of the day” or use the entire article, PLR articles can be a huge time saver for you.
2. Send them in your newsletter.
Need content for your newsletter? PLR articles are an option. Of course, if you’re developing a relationship with your readers, you may wish to edit the articles to make them your own voice. However, you can pull a section from a PLR article – use it as inspiration — and whip out a newsletter in minutes.
3. Start an ecourse
If you purchase a package of PLR articles based on a theme, it’s quite easy to turn them into an ecourse simply by adding them to your autoresponder. Something as simple as “Five Ideas for Kids Lunches” can become a 5 day ecourse to grow a big newsletter list.
4. Use them in your podcast
Take a PLR article and use it as inspiration for a podcast. Add the content and you’re done.
5. Send them in a print mailing
Direct mailing is huge. If you have a list of postal mailing addresses, put together a free report from PLR articles and send it out.
6. Create a special report
Simply bulk together some PLR articles that have the same topic, and make them flow into a special report. Turn it into a pdf file and give it away to your website visitors.
See how easy that is? The only hard part is finding a PLR service that is high quality and fits your niche. Look around. Make sure the PLR package or membership you choose provides you with high quality articles so you can create something you’ll be proud of.